Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:39:44 -0800
Instead of scandisk, you run CHKDSK under XP. However, if you want to run it
on the system disk, you would need to schedule for it to run during the next
bootup. You can run the program from the command line: C:\>chkdsk c: /f or
open Windows Explorer, right click on the drive you want to check and select
the tools tab. It will guide you through the rest of the process.

Control-alt-delete or control-shift-escape will bring up the NT (XP) task
manager. The first tab shows the foreground processes that are running. To
see the others, select the second  "Processes" tab. A better way to see and
manage your processes, however, is to use the free program called Process
Viewer (PRCVIEW).

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     visit our download web page at: