Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dayan Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 02:28:22 -0400
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!

How do I format a compressed drive, when all the system files and the host
drive files have deen destroyed? When I tried to put in a boot disk and
execute the format command, the response is that this drive is a compressed
drive and I should use DriveSpace to format the drive.

Background:

Operating System: Win95 Version B.
850 MB Hard Drive
Compressed, using max. speed option, last September
Problem started when I tried to fool around with the registry, and
foolishly, did not make a backup. Neither did I make a boot disk after
compressing the C: drive. The situation now is that I have the C: drive with
most of the files deleted and the host drive H: with all the files deleted.

Objective:

Reformat the hard drive and reload Win95 and my other Win95 apps.

Thanking you for your assistance in advance.

Dayan Paul