Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:50:28 -0500
Yes, you could use a word processor, but that would be like
using a hammer to put a screw into a piece of wood......
it works, but it is not pretty to see. The hammer is not the
best tool to use nor is it the easiest tool to use.

Word processors keep adding new features with each
new version, but they are STILL just word processors.
There is very little comparison to a true DTP application.

Here is a quick little test to prove my point.
1. Use any version of Word.
2. Create a 4 page document.
3. On the first page, make a vertically centered title page.
4. On the second and third pages, create normal paragraphs
     of text.
5. Change the top (or right, or left)  margin of the third page ONLY.
6. Click INSERT -- PAGE NUMBERS and try to make it
    number the pages in consecutive order beginning with the
    second page.

That is just a simple 4 page document, imagine how much
trouble it would be to try numbering a 200 page book?

Your own statements about graphics and slow response
and crashes also prove that a WP is a poor substitute
for a DTP application.  .

Jim Meagher