Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeorgeMary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:17:29 -0700
I am using the 32 bit version of IE9 on 64 bit Windows 7.  I had
downloaded the Adobe "beta" 64 bit and "square", but nothing seemed to
work.  I have searched, and a few seem to have this problem, but mostly
with the ActiveX filtering, which I disabled.  I am still able to visit
the sites with IE8, so maybe something unique in my setup which I think
is pretty standard.  I thought I had it figured out since Firefox 4 and
Iron/Chrome browser were OK, so I reinstalled IE9.  Still the message
about no Flashplayer.  Right now I'm back at IE8 until I can fix it.  George

> Date:    Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:46:07 -0700
> From:    Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Internet explorer 9 and flashplayer
>
> Are you running the 32 bit or the 64 bit version of Windows 7?
> Mark Rode
>

>>  What I have noticed is the Youtube and TV sites don't acknowledge
>> that I have flash installed, and give me a download link inside a
>> black area where flash would normally play.  I have disabled
>> ActiveX filtering and looked in the addons for conflict but the
>> only things there are Adobe flash and Silverlight.  The version of
>> flash is 10,2,153,1 (latest).  I am able to run the flash with
>> Firefox 4 and Chrome 10.  After many frustrating hours of
>> un-installing flash, installing flash, reading forums, etc, I
>> uninstalled IE9 and reverted back to IE8.  Revisiting the sites, I
>> was able to view the flash content.  Does anyone have any ideas on
>> what to try?  I would like to use IE 9 for the added security.   George
>>

>               The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                          support at our website:
>                           http://freepctech.com
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Fri, 25 Mar 2011 07:16:16 -0700
> From:    Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Internet explorer 9 and flashplayer
>
> You did not say if you are running 32bit or 64bit Windows. At this time,
> Adobe does NOT have a released flash player for IE9. However, there is a
> beta that works, although I have found some problems with it. You can get it
> here:
>
> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10_square.html
>
> Peter Shkabara

                    digest mode - visit our web site: