Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:47:24 -0400
Hi Jacob,

Did you get the latest version installed yet?

The internet filter is like a content - or website blocker ,called Dansguardian.

Settings in that as well as your browser should block unwanted connections

and content. You should really consult the respective settings for each one.

IOW , I don't know the full answer to your questions.

You may also want to use their forum ,since I suspect that you may get more

relevant answers than from this list. Just a guess.

http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=168

Peter E.