Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:04:40 -0600
Roberto,

I'm almost certain that version 3 has this option. When the ZoneAlarm Pro
Alert window pops up to tell you it has blocked access and shows an IP
number, look for a "More Info" button. Clicking this will take you to the
Zone Labs site with an "Overview" of the incident. Click the "Hacker ID" tab
at the top and it has the information you're looking for. You can also click
the map and it will show a map of where it's located.

The latest ZoneAlarm Pro release is 4.0.146.029. I suggest you get it. Your
version 3 key should work with version 4 (mine does).

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roberto Safora Romay" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 2:28 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] who is tries to reach my pc?

I have zone Alarm Pro 3.1 installed. Some times the program blocks access
from unknown IP addresses.
How could I identify the source of such unauthorized efforts to get in my
PC? I mean at least from what ISP they come.
Any free software for this purpose. I use WXP Proffesional SP1.
I´ve heard of IP trackers or identifiers.
TIA
Roberto

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml