Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:44:46 -0700
Siva,

When you explain any problem be sure to tell what you are using, i.e., your
computer configuration: Pentium type (II, III or IV, etc.) and speed (1 or
2 GHz, etc.), amount of RAM (128K, 256K, 512K, etc.) Operating system used
(Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win 2000, or Win XP, etc.) The specific software
program you were using when you encountered the problem, and any other
hardware/software being used that may be related to your problem.

This lack of a complete description of your problem is probably why you
didn't get an answer.

J. Dent