Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 23:09:38 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Lks <[log in to unmask]>

>Jim Meager wrote:
>
>>William,
>>
>>Sorry but you just can't have it both ways.  And it doesn't matter what
>>email program you use.  If it is HTML, it will connect to the 'net.
>>
>>HTML email only sends the basic text message and not all the graphics --
>>they are left at the originators server.  So when your email program
>

>Not quite true Jim. In Netscape Messenger (their e-mail package - and
>quite excellent by the way), you can............

That may be true Larry... but since the poster stated that he is using
Outlook, I thought it best to talk to him about his particular software.
This was a request for help in resolving a specific problem, not a generic
discussion about how various programs work.  It seems to me, that telling
someone about what a different program can do, is not very helpful in
resolving a problem.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>