Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cliff Sees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:22:45 -0500
Recently, I let a friend share my computer. He installed Quicken. We've since parted ways, and I've moved to another state, and I have no way (or desire) to contact him. I'd like to uninstall Quicken, but when I try, it asks for the serial number, as if it's actually installing from scratch. Obviously, I don't have this information.
I also tried Eraser to wipe the program altogether, but that failed; Access Denied. The program doesn't take up a lot of space, but I have an old 30GB hard drive, so every byte is needed. I don't want to wipe the whole hard drive, though, just to delete this one program (that I can't use anyway). I'm running XP.
How can I get rid of this waste?
Cliff Sees
Euless, TX

"THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS IN THIS WORLD THAN PERSECUTION AND BIGOTRY JUSTIFIED BY RELIGIOUS CONVICTION."
-- REV. WEBSTER "KIT" HOWELL

                       http://freepctech.com/rode