Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 07:38:33 -0500
Rick,

Cookies are EVIL.  Disable them in your web browser setup functions.

I have Internet Explorer 4, and this is done as follows:
open IE4
click view
click internet options
click the radio button to disable all cookie use (scroll down, you'll find
it)

Other browsers have their own (but similar) method of disabling cookies.
This will stop the annoying you with the prompt "accept this cookie?" crap.

Thanks,
Martin Kurr

ph 812-348-4415
fax 812-348-4443
pgr 800-936-3544
email [log in to unmask]

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]