Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:52:55 +0200
Hello Toomas,

>> Adobe Pagemaker and Quark Express are the two leading
>> desktop publishing applications...
On Windows and Mac. The scientific and mathematical community, as well
as those who run other OSes, prefer the TeX family of typesetting
tools.

TP> Most of work can be done on modern word processor programs.
TP> Few weeks ago i see in TV even Math textbook made compleatly in
TP> Word 2000.
This wouldn't be a good idea. Microsoft Equation isn't too good with
formulas as TeX, and large documents take forever to open in Word.
IMHO Word is great for small (1-10 pages) documents, above that you
need something more serious.

TP> When you write book, add photos and drawings last. If you add them
TP> when you write , it makes computer slow and can crash.
Only if working in WYSIWYG environment like Word that includes all
photos and drawings into the document. TeX, for example, links them
externally so I can add photos on-the-fly without any performance hit.

TP>  If you not made copy
TP> from your work, restoring your work is real pain. Students here somtimes
TP> forget that...
Working on anything without backups is a really, really bad idea.

Yours,

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| FAX (413)431-4014               ICQ 2386792
|
| Freelance website and graphics designer
| Visit my site : http://maxwd.hypermart.net
|
| Editor - Graphics artist
| NOSPIN group