Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:39:18 -0600
At 05:06 PM 7/25/99 , Kathleen LaValley wrote:
>Hello all..
>
>I am looking for software that will allow me to send and receive faxes.. I
>used to have RapidComm, but can no longer find my CD... I use Outlook
>Express for my mail now, and according to what I understand about it, (or
>don't understand) I need OUTLOOK to run the old MS Fax program that we had
>on the old W95 CD...
>
>I would prefer not to have to buy anything--Money is an issue here!  Can
>anyone offer any ideas? I will be most appreciative..

One good place to always check for files first is our FILES DOWNLOAD
page:  http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

We have a recommended shareware FAX software program on the site:
    Mighty Fax   1.4mg     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html#staff

This is a shareware program that costs $19.95 to register, but you can use it
for a time until you are ready to invest this modest price.  This is an excellent,
small application to handle all forms of faxing.  I highly recommend it for
simplicity and ease of use.

As with all shareware, I always remind them to register their shareware...
these software authors are the people who provide us great alternatives
to the big guys like Microsoft.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org