Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 10:36:40 -0700
I had the same thing happen to me some time back. This is caused by a
program or dll missing from the system32 directory. It might even be missing
elsewhere, but relies on a dll in system32 to run. You need to check what is
in the registry that is run at bootup. The best way without messing with the
registry is to use the freeware called AUTORUNS from SysInternals. Get it
at: http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/autoruns.shtml

You had listed all the startup info that you found with msconfig, but did
you check that all the startup programs are actually there? If they are
missing, you could get the problem you describe. AUTORUNS may give you a
better picture of what to look for.

Good luck.

Peter
The NoSpin Group