Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Fields <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:40:06 -0600
Can anyone tell me why my back button (on my MS optical mouse) has stopped taking me back to the last page I browsed, or why I no longer see a "Back" button on IE6?  This is making it so inconvenient to browse.  Using Windows XP Home which is not nearly as convenient as 98SE anyway, and this only makes it worse.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml