Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jamie Furtner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:08:11 -0800
At 11:39 AM 99-03-22 , you wrote:
>Does anyone know how to make the Windows 98 Start/Programs menu
>default to having the shortcuts in alphabetical order??
>        I know you can move them around manually, but I'm used to
>looking for them in alphabetical order.
What you can do is delete the registry key: (this will probably wrap!)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrd
er\Start Menu

Which will force Explorer to automatically reorder the Start Menu in
alphabetical order.

Has anyone else noticed that with IE5 and the interface update, you can right
click on an entry in the Start Menu and near the bottom is an option Sort by
Name?

Jamie Furtner
-- Jamie Furtner [log in to unmask]

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html