Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 07:31:36 -0400
> My computer is working smooth, no problem.
> But if I leave it on and come back after four hours or so
> I find the screen saver still and screen frozen.
> I m using win 98's regular 3D Flower Box screen saver.
> I m running win 98 on P ll 450 MHz machine with 64 MB ram and 24 GB HD etc
> May I know why it has started misbehaving.
Paul, it sounds to me like a power management problem. First, I would
recommend not using a screen saver, you're better off setting the monitor to
shut off  after a certain period of time. Right click anywhere on your
desktop and select properties, this opens the display settings window.
Select the Screen Saver tab and set the screen saver to none, then look at
the bottom of the same window and you should see a section for Energy saving
with the Energy Star logo. Select settings, you will then see 3 selections:
one to shut the monitor, a second to shut off hard drive(s), and a third to
put the system into Standby mode. You can select to shut off the monitor and
hard drive after a certain amount of time to conserve electricity and power,
but if you see that there is a time setting for Standby mode, change it to
"Never". If you still wish to use a screen saver you can, but I still
suggest to never let your system go into standby mode because very often
Windows has a problem coming out of this mode.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html