Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:18:33 -0400
At 01:33 PM 08/09/99 -0400, you wrote:
When I first had access to a computer a couple of years ago at work, I
wrote from there on Word(95 I think) a letter highly personal to a
childhood friend.  Therefore, assigned it a password and one that was
unique from any protected letter otherwise on that system at work.  I
subsequently forgot the password and still can't remember it.

Hi: Try the freeware software at:

<http://www.snadboy.com/Revelation.shtml>

I've used it with Win95 to recover from memory lapses such as yours in this
case. It is simple to use, occupies very little space and has proven
faultless so far.

Good luck,

Peter Darrach

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.