Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 13:34:35 -0500
Yes, the driver for Creative CD-ROM drives is SBIDE.SYS, but the older
drives that connected to the SB16s was called SBCD.SYS.  I don't think the
original writer said which drive it was, but since he was looking for
SBCD.SYS, I had assumed it was not an IDE drive.

----------
> From: Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Sound Blaster 16 drivers
> Date: Thursday, September 03, 1998 10:10 AM
>
> At 07:06 AM 9/3/98 , Jim Meagher wrote:
> >
> >The SBCD.SYS file was on a disk that came with the CD player.  Are you
sure

> The driver for Sound Blaster CD rom drives is:  SBIDE.SYS
>
> I have just emailed a copy of Jim Stafford.   I mention this so that
> he will not be bombarded with numerous copies of the driver.

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**