Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 01:01:22 -0500
On 09/06/05 Alan Smith writes " I recently received an attachment ( 1600pdf.pdf ) and I wanted to
print it out. When I clicked on the print icon, a window opened
with the diagram fitted into a page outline, ready to print!
The problem is that I can't see the botom of the page to click on
print !! Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem.
Many thanks,"    AL SMITH

I would suggest you try the "down" arrow key in your keyboard and see if the page scrolls up.

good luck and have a nice day---venkat viswanathan