Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:09:50 +0000
Yup.  Try www.malwarebytes.org
.
Paul Hachmeyer

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of alan smith
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 11:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] malwarebytes?

I thought that I would try MALWAREBYTES, so I put  malwarebytes.com to get them

and it turned into   .ORG & ads for other things including a registry cleaner. Then I could

not get into Internet Explorer.

Did I use the wrong URL ??   Thank you for the help,  Al Smith

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com