Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dianne Gronfors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 19:10:55 -0400
Good evening - I was just handed the task of backing up 20 floppy disks onto
CD.  Using Easy CD creator 4 and something seems very wrong.  Only 2
floppies are fitting onto a CD and that is impossible.  I'm probably doing
it all wrong and so I really need some help.  When adding to the layout from
different floppies, it won't happen so I used "session at once" and copied
one floppy, removed it, put in another floppy and added it and recorded
using the same "session at once"  When I added, it seemed like the status
line was displaying space properly but as soon as the second floppy was
done, the status showed 0 bytes available.  I checked the CD properties and
sure enough, it displays as full.  2 floppies equals 2.88 MB, my CD holds
700 MB.  What am I doing wrong?  Also, when I tried to close the session
after discovering that nothing more could be written, I wasn't able to.
What I thought was going to be tedious but simple is turning into pure
frustration.  Hope someone can help.  Dianne