Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
harsha godavari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:44:00 -0600
Hi Ian:
           First of all please note that I am only an end user of a pc and by no means do I qualify as an expert or a geek :-)

What happens if you boot from a floppy (DOS 6.22 Boot disk) with a minimal Config.sys and autoexec.bat files. I suspect the later must have a path statement (path=c:\dos;c:\temp), otherwise the system may not recognise the "C:".
At that point you should be able to run F-Prot.

I hope I am not being pushy.....I am just curious.

Regards
Harsha Godavari

Ian wrote:

> Thanks for your response to my query.  The PC has a Celeron 466 with 64Mb of ram.
>
> Unfortunately, there's no reference to anything along the lines you suggest in the startup files;  in fact only autoexec.bat is active to allow Norton AntiVirus to run on startup.
>
> Ian Porter
> Computer Guys Inc.
> Arrowtown
> New Zealand