Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:50:48 -0500
Hi Michael,

My 2 cents ;)
When you add either one of the bars,Desktop or QuickLaunch or any other bar for that
matter and they contain a lot of shortcuts,this will often happen.
The Taskbar has to be unlocked to start with,but the trick lies in resizing the newly
added bar.An unlocked bar will have a small vertical set of dots at either the left
side or on both ends.Grab the end with the dots and resize it smaller.When it's
about an inch wide or so,you can then drag it down to the first row,thereby
eliminating having 2 or 3 rows.Actually,positioning your cursor over the top edge of
the double row will give you a double sided arrow and by dragging down,the now
shorter Quicklaunch bar will jump to the first row and close the second row.

Hope this helps,
Peter E.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Taskbar Help
From: Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 24-Jan-2009 12:15:40 PM

I noticed you have not yet received a response so I'll give it a try.  From reading
your post, it seems that you are trying to add items to your taskbar while it is
locked. This could be why an additional row(s) is being added. Just a thought that
you may try unlocking the taskbar and then add to it. Assuming this works, you can
then lock the taskbar after the item(s) is added.

I hope this helps.

Tom

Michael wrote:
My Taskbar keeps adding a row (from one to two) when I add "Desktop" and "Quick
Launch".  Doesn't seem to matter which I add first, as it inserts another row for
each combination.  I've tried unlocking the Taskbar, removing those views, relocking
and call each one up, but again, a row is inserted.  (WIN XP Home)

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: