Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:29:38 -0500
Mick,

There are multiplayer games allowing spectators (such as Starsiege: Tribes
and Total Annihilation), but to investigate the specific genre you are
looking for try www.gamespot.com (et. al.).  Also you could post a WTB to
newsgroup comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.marketplace and describe your wants.
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]
> Can anyone tell me if an online game exists where one can box/karate/fence
> etc an oponent and where many many people can spectate? it does not have
> be sophisticated just as long as 2 people can do battle and others can
> watch
> .... I'm new to online gaming so any advise will be appreciated

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>