Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"HP-P.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:31:40 -0400
>I have been trying to install and run a program called Dem 3d Viewer.....
It installs ok, but when I try to open/run it, it comes up with 2 error
messages that read:

>C:\Program Files\USGS\dem3d\dem3d.exe A device attached to the system is
not functioning...this message is in a small box with a white X within a red
circle

>Also a second message that reads: Error Starting Program ...THE
OPENGL32.DLL file is linked to missing export...GDI32.DLL:GdiSwapBuffers

>I thought maybe that the DLL   GDI32.DLL was missing so I found,downloaded,
and installed it but I keep getting the same error messages

>Richard Rabe.

Try registering the DLL.  From the command line, enter "regsvr32.exe [enter
path to dll here] \GDI32.DLL"  Of course omit the quotation marks.
Regsvr32.exe is located in windows\system.  If you get a "bad command or
file name" error, then \system is not in your Path.  You can then either run
it from \system or do a SET Path.  HTH.

Ian Carmichael

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com