Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stéphane Vaillancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 02:33:11 -0500
Hi,

I can tell you I had similar problems after upgrading from a P-133 to a
PII-350 and keeping my Win98-equipped hard drive...  Several software
(mostly 3d games!) were crashing while they were working just fine before
the "upgrade".  Also, a 16-bit DOS application stopped working after the
"move".  I then decided to format my hard drive and reinstall Windows 98 and
every application I needed.  Everything works just fine now (even the DOS
application!) and I am enjoying the TRUE speed of my PII-350, since my
registry is now all cleaned up!  ;-)

Hope this helps.

Stephane Vaillancourt
CO-DE-CO