Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:43:30 -0500
If you are using IE 4.0, you may try the scripting error patch (I am
assuming this is somewhere on the Microsoft web site, but I got it from the
network server where I work).  Anyone have feedback on IE5?  I am
considering upgrading to this, but not if it's the typical buggy product
we've come to expect.

Anyway, the patch fixed this problem on my system.  With IE3 I never fixed
this problem for some sites, just ignored error messages and it ran OK for
the most part.
Martin Kurr

ph 812-348-4415
fax 812-348-4443