Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 07:27:48 -0700
I recently re-installed Windows XP Pro on my system and found that suddenly
my Calendar Creator 6 program no longer works. On the old install of XP Pro,
I had problems installing it, but once installed, it ran fine. Now it
installed ok but crashes when I try to run it. Broderbund (owners of the
program) say that this version is not supported on XP.

There are two questions I have.

1. I would like to figure out why the software ran fine before but not now.
I tried copying all the program files and registry entries from the old
system to the new one but it still crashes. Has anyone else run Calendar
Creator 6 on XP? Incidentally, Calendar Creator 4 runs fine on XP!

2. To bypass the problem, I thought of buying a newer version of Calendar
Creator. On e-bay, there is version 9 for sale for only $5 including
shipping. However, it is surplus software and they don't guarantee that a CD
Key comes with their software. Does anyone know if Calendar Creator 9
requires a Key?

Thank you,

Peter