Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 04:08:24 +0300
BTW mans! I've read that AOL buy Netscape. Is this mean that
all AOL users will use Netscape now? And then I've read that
Bill Gates and USE government against this contract. Can you
clear me what's going on in you world?! I've think before that
AOL is controlled by government and that government claim
Microsoft for unselling program to users (by the way someone
ask government for another $5 billions for 2000 problem solution.
I think it was Microsoft).

Alex

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com