Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 04:26:38 -0500
NS 4.77 is almost non-existent and may not be worth the time to debug your
page.
See: http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp  for statisitics
by the W3C.
That said, I belong to a design list called High Five Babble at:
If you submit your question there you will likely get a quick answer.
*

I made a web page using Dreamweaver  4.0 (using slices made in Ignite) and
when I preview it in Netscape 4.77 it chops the image up and adds white
space between some of the slices. It displays fine in IE 5 and NS 7.1.  The
table has tags <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
and i even set each slice to  border=0 vspace=0 hspace=0 It didnt make a
damn bit of difference.

Any help in solving the problem or resources to solve it would be greatly
appreciated.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml