Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 23:19:39 +0200
Hi

1) I have a problem with Internet Explorer 4.01 that when I click on Links on
some pages it will not follow them it won't even try to find the address they
link to. This problem seems to occur when these links are located in Tables.

2) I often get Script Error notices from certain sites  (especially when Java is
used)...even sites that say they are fully compliant with IE4. Is there anyway I
can lessen these or erradicate them without changing to Netscape Navigator ?

IE4 was worrking perfectly but then the loss of an important Windows DLL forced
me to Format and Reinstall everything, since then IE4 has had these 2 problems.
I have formated my HD and reinstalled IE4.01 almost twice now and still it has
the same problem.

*Useful Info*
Pentium 100mhz
32mb RAM (Non-Parity)
1 Gig WD HD (Temporary Internet Files are on a Compressed Partition)
1mb Trident Graphics Card
56k USR Sportster Flash Modem
Service Pack 1
IE4.01