Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wally Bruchman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:46:51 -0500
I have suddenly had problems starting my computer - i installed some
programs over the weekend and when I went to reboot I got a message:
"you need to restart your computer - there is a problem with the
nwlink.vxd driver"

I could only start up in safe mode - i found the nwlink.vxd and deleted
it (saved it to a floppy).  Now I can start up in normal mode but I get
a message that windows or a windows app may need this driver - nothing
has been affected as far as I can see.

I decided to reinstall Windows 98 - the newlink.vxd I am sure is part of
Windows 98 but the system would not install over my Norton anti virus -
I turned off the anti virus and finally uninstalled the anti virus but
still I get the message from windows 98 install that my anti virus or
some other application is preventing windows 98 from reinstalling.

I need some help to try and get this driver reinstalled.

thanks
--
Wally Bruchman

                     visit our download web page at: