Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:24:00 -0500
Microsoft claims that you can make a booklet using just Word. They
describe the process of using linked text boxes in Article ID Q120778,
"Creating Foldover Booklets in Word for Windows" at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;120778.

The trouble with this (painful) approach is that you have to figure
out by hand how the text boxes link and then do the linking by hand.
Bet this would get old very fast.

If you want to go on the cheap there is a premade template for 16
pages at:

http://www.stcsig.org/lw/resources.htm

but you have to do your own page counting and layout somewhat.

If you are going to be making a lot of them, it would probably pay to
invest in Clickbook, a program specifically designed to make booklets.
 It's cost is US$ 49.95 but have a demo version for download.

Doug

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 "Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I hv MS Publisher 98 on my machine. I want to produce a 16 page
document in book form, ie, small book size pages, printing on both
sides. How can I do so in Publisher 98. Is there any tricks of the
trade in MS Word, or any other program Please advise

Jagpal S Tiwana

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com