Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lewis C. Emerson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 03:01:40 GMT
Hi Greg,
Don't know if this helps or not, but years ago when I was using W-95 I used a great little FAX program called "Mighty Fax".  It was either a freebee or available at a small cost.  If you're interested I might could dig up the old records.
73,
Doc, W4ITJ

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] FAX Software for XP Pro
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:24:23 -0500

Dear pcsoft members,
it seems in the old days of win95 and win98 We had MS exchange which allowed us to use our computers modem as a FAX machine, but my newer computer running XP Pro doesn't seem to have software to accomplish the task of sending or receiving FAX using my modem. Is there an inexpensive or free FAX software available for XP PRO?
Thank You,
Gregg Pfaff

                  messages? Visit our staff web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml