Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 11:19:08 -0400
Drive was bootable before pulled from old system.  Was master drive in
two-drive XP/Ubuntu dual boot PC.  But tried booting it on a Thinkcentre
9637-Q2U and it did not.  Most of the files I want are encrypted with
EFS, even simple ones like a frequently updated plain text file of book
titles I want to read.

This morn' I booted off a Ubuntu-based livecd and both the drive in
question and my system drive mounted with R/W allowed.  But same issue.
I could read/wrtie to/from system drive but still could not open or copy
anything from the My Documents folder (neither to livecd desktop nor
system drive folders).

So I guess I have to find something to decrypt EFS on XP drive from Win7
system.

Ian Carmichael