Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:21:50 +1300
I'm giving this browser a tryout and so far I'm impressed.

But one thing puzzles me.  Importing my Favorites from IE to Opera was
simple enough, but I can't see how to get the Favorites list to display in a
drop-down menu, the way it does in IE when you click Favorites on the Menu
Bar.

It seems that the only way to display Favorites (or Bookmarks) in Opera is
to click the Hotlist button or the F4 key, which makes the Favorites list
available in a window at the left side of the page, where IE displays the
History list.

Maybe I've configured something incorrectly, as Opera has a Bookmarks item
on it's Menu Bar, but nothing happens when it's clicked.  Perhaps I should
have added one item to the Bookmarks list after I installed Opera, before
importing the IE Favorites.

Any Opera users able to comment on this?

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand