Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David R Enberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:00:29 -0400
I have a problem with my Outlook folders.  I recently got a new Dell laptop,
and i copied over everything from my old hard drive to the new one.  I
copied the outlook.pst file to the correct folder (User\Local
settings\Application Data|Microsoft\Outlook), but when i started up Outlook
it said it couldn't find the file, and i couldn't access my adress book.   I
then renamed the outlook.pst file, and tried to import the original one,
which didn't work.   I then started Outlook, and it said it couldn't find it
again, and asked where the pst file was. I had copied it to another folder
on my hard drive originally (had the same file in 2 locations) so i pointed
it to there.   This time it came up fine, and i had the address book, but
there were 2 identical Personal Folders in Outlook.

sooooooooo..........

i renamed every outlook.pst file on my hard drive to something else EXCEPT
for the one in User\Local settings\Application Data|Microsoft\Outlook, but I
still have 2 personal folders.    Is there another pst file i am missing, or
how do i delete on of these Personal Folders?

Thanks.

David R Enberg

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!