Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:18:35 -0500
In a word, Yes, Knoppix contains the bootable files.

Two problems that may stop this from happening...
Your computer BIOS HAS to be set to boot from the CD drive.
I generally set mine to look at the CD first, and then the HD...
That way, I never have to change the settings each time a bootable
CD happens to be in the CD-drive...

In your burning program, you do not "add" the file to burn it
to a CD, you have to "Burn as an Image"...
Different programs use different terms to describe this...

When you look at the CD in Explorer (or File Manager),
IF all you see is the original file name you downloaded then
it was burned to the CD as a file, not as a special Image burn...
When burned this way, it will NOT be bootable.
All you will have is an archive of the download...

When burning "as an Image", certain things are set up on the
CD. These things are "generally" invisible, but conform to the
El Torito Bootable CD-ROM   specs.

                               Rick Glazier

One of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail
address was [log in to unmask]
Subject 'Re:      Knoppix', Account: 'PCSOFT-1+1',
Server: '(my mail server)', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '550 [log in to unmask]: no such domain',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79