Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:31:38 -0400
At 10/5/00 11:49 AM, Eugene Gurevich wrote:
I have finally applied all the steps and modified the startup file so
>that only systray and the explore are starting up. Still, when I start
>my machine only 70M of RAM are free (out of 128). I also checked the
>startup folder and it is empty.

Gene,
I would recommend that you go to:
http://www.teamcti.com/pview/

and get the free program PrcView. It is a small but effective tool to see
not only the programs that are running but also other processes that are
active.  Also it shows how much memory is allocated to various modules(in
the "Show Module Usage view). It should point to where your memory is being
allocated.  BTW, I missed the first part of this thread, what are you using
to show the free memory?

Doug

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html