Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:24:02 -0600
At 08:03 PM 2/2/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Is it possible to re-install Windows 95 without losing all the
>programs I have presently installed on my computer?

Hello Richard,

Yes it is possible.  Just boot normally into windows and run the
setup/install routine for Windows 95 from there.  Make sure to install to
the same destination as your current setup, c:\windows or the like.  This
should do it for you.  I've done this several times with success.  Just
make sure to have a good backup just in case.

You may also do this from a DOS prompt by using the Del Tree command but I
haven't had the occasion to do this and haven't heard as many success stories.

Running setup from within windows will be your best bet.
Just remember, nothing is Fool-Proof....trust me, I'm a pretty good fool!!  :-)

Have A Great Day.

David A. Abbe

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>