Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lewis M. Russakov" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 19:51:54 -0700
Heidi,

You kind of but me on the right track.

Doing as you suggested buts the border around the text, but not as a page
border.

However, by fooling with the margins and moving the text from the left
hand side - indenting it and trying to center everything else, I have
been able to at least get the bottom border to print.

Until something better comes along, I will be using your suggestion.

        Lew

Date:    Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:58:01 +0200
From:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Heidrun_Schr=F6der?= <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Word Borders

>Question From: Lew Russakov, Huntington Beach, CA
>Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:18:28 -0700:
>Whenever a place a full page border on a Word 2000 document, the bottom
>border doesn't  print. It appears that the bottom border is too low on
>the page.
>I have tried adjusting the page margins but that doesn't help.

Hi Lew,
Open "Frames and Shading...", go to "Options" in the part where you
choose
the border-pictures, set "measured from text" and uncheck the
option to include the footnote-line within the frame. Set the other
options
like what you are used to and press OK. Go to setting margins for your
document then and choose measures that will allow the border-frame to be
printed around your text (you have to guess and try if you don't know the
measures of the border-pictures) depending on what your printer can
manage.
You can always check the result in the page view of Word where you will
see what will actually be printed.
Hope that solves the problem!
good luck
Heidi Schröder