Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 15:20:37 -0500
I recently changed to Windows XP SP2 on my home computer system.  I have
a System Administrator sign on identity and my usual sign on.  Normally,
I'm signed on with my usual identity.  Sometimes, I have occasion to
save a file to the desktop.  However, sometimes the file I've saved does
not show up on the desktop?  Why does this happen?  How can I make
Windows save the file to the desktop where I can find it easily?

Also, I have many shortcuts in the start menu and I want to combine some
of them in a folder.  I right click on start and select explore and all
of the shortcuts are not there.  I go back and select the start menu and
all the programs are still there.  What is going on?

I have been around computers and working on computers since the Amiga
and AppleII days.  I have to be pretty dense, though, not to be able to
figure out what's going on.  I understand that there are different
desktops for each user but what I don't understand is why. when I save
something to the desktop, it does not, oftentimes, show up on my desktop
and I have to scramble around to find it somewhere in the C: drive file
system.

Thanks for any help answering what I know must be a stupid question.

Loy

                       http://freepctech.com/rode