Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:42:33 -0700
You don's specify what version of IE and what OS you are running. However, I
was getting a lot of IE6 lockups after the latest "fixes" were installed.
Some of my students reported the same thing and recommended for me to try
Firefox. Although Firefox is not as compatible with some websites as is IE,
I now use it as the default browser. I still use IE for certain tasks,
though.

You can get Firefox at: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
It is free so no problem to try it.  Good luck.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml