Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Kendrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 01:27:05 -0400
Assuming that Device Manager is open, tab to "Computer" to make it active
then use the up/down arrow keys to get to the entry you wish to expand and
press the right arrow key.

This will expand the category to the entries present in that category.

Use the up/down arrow keys to get to the specific entry you wish to work with.

Now this where it gets  interesting. . . use the tab key to make the
"Properties" button active. . then press enter to open the Properties for
the device.

Hope this helps,

dk