Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:23:00 +1100
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help with this "glitch" that happens when you
make an image map in dreamweaver (3) and then view it in IE (5).

I make an image map with hot spots in dreamweaver and then preview the
html page in IE,  when I click on one of the hot spots/links (in IE)
there is a dotted line around the hotspot showing its perimiter, the
link is followed as normal but when coming back to the page (via browser
back button or home link) the dotted line is still there on the selected
hot spot.

Netscape (4.72) does not do this.

As the hot spot is an iregular shape it does not look good. Is there a
way to prevent IE from doing this when people view the page??

Also I have noticed that IE makes a dotted line whenever a link is
followed, but since it is generally a symetrical shape and the line is
around the edge of it you dont tend to notice it. So perhaps it is just
an issue of making IE not outline followed links?

Im using a win98SE machine

Thanx in advance
Leigh Jennings

                     visit our download web page at: