Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:53:07 +0000
Greetings Steve & list--

On my three WinXP Pro [SP2] computer home network, all three
computers automatically download and apply updated definitions.
I have been auto-notified of a program upgrade, for which I went
to the main menu and chose the appropriate item to begin the download/
update. The program updated and asked for a restart, and, as smoothly
as that, the application was "maintained."

HTH

Paul A. Shippert
Utilitarian
Margaret Brent Middle School