Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 07:31:22 -0800
OEM and retail software are basically the same except that I've seen
some OEM software that is designed to run only on Dell computers and
will be clearly indicated.

OEM normally comes in cheaper or no packaging and with some form of
hardware. One time I got a single screw with the software. Also, the
supplier needs to be a trusted source to avoid buying a pirated product.
I have never had a problem with Amazon.

Tom Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode