Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Fred Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 07:38:08 -0400
Sue,

If you don't have the PC's driver CD or "recovery" CD, or if it didn't come
with one, try the following.

I found this reference for a "garibaldi" motherboard, the Intel D850GB.  You
might want to look at your motherboard for an actual number designation.
What you are looking for is drivers for the PCI chipset.  The D850GB has the
Intel 82801BA chipset.

MicronPC has a link for a "Garibaldi - Intel Motherboard" but it doesn't
appear to have the drivers you need.  That link is:
http://support.micronpc.com/apps/compdriv.asp?Cat=Motherboard

If your motherboard is the D850GB, then look here for the right chipset
drivers:
http://developer.intel.com/design/motherbd/gb/gb_drive.htm

If your motherboard is not the D850GB, then you might try Micron to
determine what you have by going here:
MicronPC Serial Number Lookup Tool
http://support.micronpc.com/serial/serial.html

You may need to contact Intel for the correct drivers.

If you find the drivers, read the instructions carefully regarding the
chipset INF driver installation.  They need to be installed before
installing any other drivers.  This may mean you will need to re-install
your OS again.  As you have learned, your PC will run without them, but you
will likely experience some performance issues without them.

Fred Nielson