Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:44:33 +0100
Hi there on the list,
    I'm looking for a way to make a hotkey for starcalc 5,0.  Living here in
Germany with the new curnecy Euro I need to change the vaulues on quite a
few of my tables.  What I'm looking for is a way to make a hotkey (for
example strg+E) that will replace the vaulue of the selected cell to   its
value /1,95583.    If someone knows how to do this with starcalc or with
excell please let me know, I assume that the process would be about the same
for both programs,the main problem I see is that it probaly creates a
"circle reffernce".  I thank you in advance with any hints.
Paul Ryan

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com