Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:07:16 -0500
Greetings John and list--
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Sowders" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

> Thanks, but I still cannot get to the bottom of the window, by hiding the
taskbar. Window is still too tall to get to the bottom. Suggestions
received privately appreciated, but still have the problem. How can I
decrease the height, please, as stated below ???  Thanks John

> My problem is that the New Card window in Address Book, in Netscape 7.01
> ( Windows 98-Gateway G6-00 Computer ) is so tall that I cannot get to
> the bottom to click on  Save or whatever is at the bottom.
> All other windows and webpages  work fine.
>     Cannot make double arrows at sides or top to reduce it, as most
> windows. How can I reduce its size soas to use it, as I cannot get to
> the window botton to click on it.  THANKS  John

You might try Alt + Spacebar, then S (the hot key for size), then use the
up and down cursor arrows
to resize the New Card window.  I've found this technique especially
helpful when someone has
"helpfully" adjusted the desktop settings from 800 x 600 to 640 x 480.
When I've opened the properties
box under these circumstances, this is often the only way I can size or
move (hot key M) the settings
dialog to apply the changes (back to the 'better' resolution).

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml